World Cruise Visas

wallyworld1059

2 hours ago, wallyworld1059 said:

For those of you who have taken a recent World Cruise or segments, how do we find out what visas are required?  

This is in every travel summary.  Look it up for your cruise.

We haven't done a World Cruise, but in 2015 we did three segments of one, 64 days, lots of ports.  VisaCentral actually had our cruise listed what was required specifically for our trip.  Check it out, hopefully this helps.  

VISA SERVICES INFORMATION

Visas may be obtained directly from the consulate of the countries visited. Visas obtained on arrival may include a service fee.
Passport holders of Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States may obtain visas through VisaCentral at https://cibtvisas.com/princesscruiseline. Australian guests, please use http://www.cibtvisas.com.au/princesscruises.
All other nationalities can verify their visa requirements at VisaCentral's website, but will need to obtain their visas from the local consulates of the countries visited or a visa provider in their country of residence.
Prices listed are in USD (unless otherwise indicated) and are subject to change. On voyages operating in Australia with the onboard currency in AUD, the visa fee will be converted to AUD.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2 cruises a year said:

This is in every travel summary.  Look it up for your cruise.

We haven't done a World Cruise, but in 2015 we did three segments of one, 64 days, lots of ports.  VisaCentral actually had our cruise listed what was required specifically for our trip.  Check it out, hopefully this helps.  

VISA SERVICES INFORMATION

Visas may be obtained directly from the consulate of the countries visited. Visas obtained on arrival may include a service fee.
Passport holders of Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States may obtain visas through VisaCentral at https://cibtvisas.com/princesscruiseline. Australian guests, please use http://www.cibtvisas.com.au/princesscruises.
All other nationalities can verify their visa requirements at VisaCentral's website, but will need to obtain their visas from the local consulates of the countries visited or a visa provider in their country of residence.
Prices listed are in USD (unless otherwise indicated) and are subject to change. On voyages operating in Australia with the onboard currency in AUD, the visa fee will be converted to AUD.

Good information for the OP.

I would add for the OP:

If you have a TA/CVP, they should have a software program, such as Timatic or similar, that they can plug in your itinerary, citizenship and tell you what is required and recommended.  Use them and recheck it yourself.  You want to know all documentation, including vaccination requirements and recommendations.

• Like 2

Can you submit multiple passports to Princess when on a WC to get round some of the visa/electronic travel requirements? If I travel to Europe on my US passport, in the coming months, I will require (and therefore pay for) an  ETA, but if I travel on my EU passport, then no ETA required which works right up until the cruise arrives in the US. On a EU passport, then I need an ESTA (and need to cough up for that) but with a US passport, it’s  “welcome home”. The same will apply to arrivals in the UK at some point.

Princess Cruises takes no responsibility for visas and puts it all on the guests. Unlike some other cruise lines that offer a full visa service. You really need to look at every single port and be 100% sure of what is required. And if you travel on, non US, EU, AU, (major first world countries) you can have timing issues. Like for example, my wife Philippines Passport needs a real visa for Egypt and Saudi Arabia, but these governments require she applies in her home country and not more than 30 days before, she enters the country.