MSC Seaside Aurea Priority embarkation and Main Dining Room questions

Lbsahm

With Aurea on the Seaside, how does Priority Boarding work? Is there a special desk to start at?

Also which is the two Main Dining Rooms is the Aurea My Choice dining assigned to?  And for past Seaside passengers, which MDR is the ‘better’ experience. In my opinion they both, from the pictures I've seen, seem to be a bit underwhelming. 

On 5/24/2023 at 11:05 AM, shipgeeks said:

I'm not sure that one dining room is "better" than another; they both serve the same groups of passengers.  We were quite happy with our MDR experience.

I’m more interested in which dining room they assign Aurea passengers to, or can you pick or even alternate dining rooms?
For anyone who has used both MDRs on the Seaside, which did you prefer?

On 5/28/2023 at 6:32 AM, Lbsahm said:

I’m more interested in which dining room they assign Aurea passengers to, or can you pick or even alternate dining rooms?
For anyone who has used both MDRs on the Seaside, which did you prefer?

Ipanema has the bowling alley above. Can be noisy at times. Neighboring tables moved after 1st night. Didn't bother us!

On 5/21/2023 at 1:35 PM, Lbsahm said:

With Aurea on the Seaside, how does Priority Boarding work? Is there a special desk to start at?

Once you are upstairs just let them know you are Aurea/Diamond. On our sailing the line was on the right otherwise they would point you the general line.  With a general line after checking they will assign you a group #.  With Aurea/Diamond after checking told us to board with the calling group at that moment.

2 hours ago, fredmdcruisers said:

Ipanema has the bowling alley above. Can be noisy at times. Neighboring tables moved after 1st night. Didn't bother us!

We got a 5.15 dining time in Ipanema the bowling was very noisy until around after 6.30 just about every night.

1 hour ago, ChattTenn said:

We got a 5.15 dining time in Ipanema the bowling was very noisy until around after 6.30 just about every night.

Timing just depends on who is willing to spend the $100 to bowl when. Most nights it started shortly after 5:30 seating and lasted about an hour.