Restaurants on port days

onlyslightlymad

Apologies if this has already been asked.  We are booked on the mermaiden voyage out of Melbourne in December.  It is only five days and my husband is keen to stay on the ship for a lot of the time that we are in port in Tasmania.  My question is re the restaurants for lunch on port days.  Do these maintain their normal hours or are there reduce options?

Thanks

Based on the other ships it’s the same hours. Only Razzle Dazzle and The Wake are open for brunch anyway, the other choices are in the Galley food court and are open same times on port days. 

• Like 1

Normal hours, which means Razzle Dazzle, The Wake, and THe Galley for lunch, The Dock for small plates in the afternoon.  Grounds Club will have pastries and cookies, Social Club will have hot dogs, wings, pretzels, candy, etc. in the afternoon.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, curlstravel said:

What hours can you get pizza?

I'd have to check the logs for exact hours.  It is open in the afternoon, closes for a couple hours at dinner, and then re-opens till 1:30 am.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, curlstravel said:

What hours can you get pizza?

Last time we were on Valiant Lady it was approx 2pm to 5pm then 9pm to 2am, but for Resilient Lady it just shows in the app as straight through 2pm to 2am with no break. 

• Like 1