LOS Cape Liberty check in arrival

21 hours ago, gc said:

The Enchantment of the Seas out of Bayonne??  That would be a nightmare!!! 

She came up without passengers from Baltimore and we did a 15-day TA to Rome. On the return, she will be in Florida.

Cheers

Len

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!  And thanks again for the tips.  They definitely did not check our check-in time when we boarded.  It was probably the easiest boarding I've ever experienced, actually.  Our boarding time was supposed to be 1:30, and we got there around 11:20.  Practically walked right on, it was great.  But thanks for all of your insight, I really appreciated it!

• Like 2

On 5/30/2023 at 4:19 PM, ChristieNJ said:

Wow, some interesting experiences for sure!  And very different.  But ok...I guess it's a "wait and see" type thing, lol.  We aren't supposed to board until 1:30 but that will make my daughter very late for work after the dropoff.  Oh well, this should be interesting! lol

Red Devil here (Lakewood) Call C&A  Diamond they may help change the time. Long time since i saw your last post. Have a great cruise.

2 hours ago, red devil said:

Red Devil here (Lakewood) Call C&A  Diamond they may help change the time. Long time since i saw your last post. Have a great cruise.

Hey Red! Yes, it has been since 2016. Crazy, right? From 2017 onward, we’ve had something major going on every year since then and were unable to cruise. . Oh, how I missed it! Even though I now have Covid from the cruise lol, it was so great to be on board again! Great to hear from you! 

4 hours ago, mugtech said:

Getting off was just as easy, showed no one our passports, did facial recognition, no customs or any paperwork, fastest ever.

Wasn’t it awesome??? It’s amazing how technology speeds things right up! It was the easiest on/off ever!

• Like 1