Calendar in plan my cruise/Daily Planner on the App Problems

Dejlig Ko

I have a couple cruises booked that work just fine, but for one of them - on the App the daily planner and my calendar do work, nothing is there. For the same cruise when going online in plan my cruise - no calendar with my booked items, I have to go into the my orders section to see them searching thru the many orders I’ve placed.  Any advice? Wait and see if it rectifies? Call Celebrity? Sign out online, then reload the app? Any suggestions appreciated. 

I wouldn't worry about it.    It is normal for the app to perform as you describe. 

Out of curiosity I just checked my 11/23 Cruise on Edge and show a couple things in Cruise Planner but nothing in my Calendar for all the tours I have booked.     I see this often and is usually up to date by the time you set sail.

Thanks to both of you! I called Celebrity after posting this and got right through with no waiting on hold. In my case it’s not just the App, but also the online cruise planner. On the app it shows my status as pending, when in fact we’re Elite.  Turns out they do think that this particular reservation is corrupted. IT is going to reset it overnight. Will see what tomorrow brings!  

20 hours ago, Dejlig Ko said:

Thanks to both of you! I called Celebrity after posting this and got right through with no waiting on hold. In my case it’s not just the App, but also the online cruise planner. On the app it shows my status as pending, when in fact we’re Elite.  Turns out they do think that this particular reservation is corrupted. IT is going to reset it overnight. Will see what tomorrow brings!  

In the past when your status went pending or disappeared the fix was go into your profile and delete your CC number and save then enter it again and save then log out and back in.   Doesn't matter if you do it on the app or pc.    Worked for me when I had the problem.