Single Supplement

trbarton

Just now, Oceansaway17 said:

well they all need to improve their ship shop.  I hate it when they have not magnets, or nice shirts with ship name or hats with ship name.  Merchandising has gone downwards on all ships.

Not sure if you follow some of the YTers, but when data comes out on how much some people spend onboard, it's astonishing. People routinely spend 75% or more than what the cruise fare was (if memory serves).

3 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

well they all need to improve their ship shop.  I hate it when they have not magnets, or nice shirts with ship name or hats with ship name.  Merchandising has gone downwards on all ships.

I agree. On our Iceland cruise, they didn't have a single item with "Iceland" on it. According to a clerk, they had them earlier in the season, but didn't restock.

3 minutes ago, Mike07 said:

Not sure if you follow some of the YTers, but when data comes out on how much some people spend onboard, it's astonishing. People routinely spend 75% or more than what the cruise fare was (if memory serves).

well I am not gambler or a drinker. 

1 minute ago, Teechur said:

I agree. On our Iceland cruise, they didn't have a single item with "Iceland" on it. According to a clerk, they had them earlier in the season, but didn't restock.

I was on the Carnival Horizon for Halloween and if they only had shirts printed with something for the holiday they could have made a lot of money,

And folks don't want the darn company logo, they want the name of the ship. oh well