Other than a couple of restaurants, LNG powered, & a fancy hull design, is anything different about Euribia?

Stockjock

My last 3 MSC cruises were on Bellissima, Virtuosa and Grandiosa.  Looking at a sailing on Euribia, but there are times where it would be nice to try something different.

Other than the snazzy hull design, a couple of new restaurants, and the fact it's powered by liquid natural gas, is anything different about this ship?  Or will I pretty much feel like I'm back on Bellissima, Virtuosa or Grandiosa?

Edited by Stockjock

Meraviglia/Meraviglia Plus ships are more alike than different. Looking at renderings and photos, I can spot some differences but nothing that I would call mind-blowing. 

World Europa/World America would be more different since the World Class is MSC's newest class not counting Explora Journeys.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Meraviglia/Meraviglia Plus ships are more alike than different. Looking at renderings and photos, I can spot some differences but nothing that I would call mind-blowing. 

World Europa/World America would be more different since the World Class is MSC's newest class not counting Explora Journeys.  

We are doing World Europa later this year, but I am looking for options next year.  I like the design of the Meraviglia/+ class, but again, it’s nice to have something that feels a little different every now and then.  It’s not as much fun if you feel like you’re basically on the same ship, although some people seem to like Viking Cruises, and I understand that all of their ships are pretty much the same.

Edited by Stockjock

On 6/9/2023 at 6:37 PM, Stockjock said:

Other than the snazzy hull design, a couple of new restaurants, and the fact it's powered by liquid natural gas, is anything different about this ship?  

All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us? 

sorry, couldn’t resist 😂

• Haha 1