Venezia 1st cruise out of NYC to Bermuda June 15

shof515

Thanks for all the great pics and posting all the events. Can’t wait to be on her July 13.

We have a 7 month old coming with us on this cruise. Did you happen to see any strollers on board? Thanks for any information.

• Like 1

Today fun times. Family fund is in the theater with two shows. The later show in the evening is suppose to be a little bit adult oriented

Tonight the clocks go back an hour to match local New York time

20230617_181540.jpg

20230617_181823.jpg

• Like 2

On 6/16/2023 at 4:41 PM, mizLORInj said:

yikes; you're right.  I was looking at the doorway to the L shaped cabin.  Hopefully OP can answer this for us.   

We had that cabin on a different ship.   Never heard that door.  It’s for crew to move from deck to deck.  Staying out of passenger halls.    

On 6/16/2023 at 4:40 PM, shof515 said:

Platinum gift is a fanny pack. Very important fanny pack branding  inside the fanny pack

20230616_173511.jpg

20230616_173738.jpg

We get two of these.   But sailing with 3 girls.   I’m hoping they’d give me an extra.      Did you get in in the cabin or had to pick it up at the photo place 

5 hours ago, nanamobo said:

Thanks for all the great pics and posting all the events. Can’t wait to be on her July 13.

We have a 7 month old coming with us on this cruise. Did you happen to see any strollers on board? Thanks for any information.

Yes. People brought their own onboard the ship

22 minutes ago, serene56 said:

We get two of these.   But sailing with 3 girls.   I’m hoping they’d give me an extra.      Did you get in in the cabin or had to pick it up at the photo place 

Needs to be picked up at the photo place

• Like 1

23 hours ago, shof515 said:

Getting closer to Bermuda, arrival is scheduled for around 8am.

The big 1.5l water bottle brand is Font Natura. The bottle is kind of squared shaped

Isn't that Italian for Natural fountain?  It doesn't get closer to nature than this:

Image result for cheribs peeing fountain

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, cc31063 said:

How is the internet? Are you able to stream? I heard it is starlink.

Internet is fast, speeds of around 15-20mbs. I had issue streaming but that might be me being on the value plan. It might work on the higher tier package

• Like 2

15 hours ago, nanamobo said:

See you on the 13th.

4 minutes ago, Old Fart Cruisers said:

I must have missed it on your earlier pictures, but I didn't see a flag in the atrium.   Was it Italian?  Where was it located?  

It was the American flag. They had there for the first few days of the cruise and I also seen it was in the transatlantic

20230616_092208.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, nanamobo said:

Take your own  you will need that at the terminal