Breakaway - Where to change dinner reservations on embarkation day?

LGinPA

Basically any specialty dining restaurant will have people there with kiosks setup to handle that, the best place is deck 6 where howl at the moon is as there are like 4 venues there with people to help.

Edited by jtrollin
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, LGinPA said:

OK, thanks.

Do you know what deck we board on the Breakaway? I want to look at the deck plan to see how to get to those places, directly after boarding.

You should board on Deck 7.  Go down one deck to 6 and through the lobby area toward the rear of the ship.

You should not have any problems changing your reservations, only a certain amount of reservations can be done online, the rest oncepeople board.

I would suggest that you go to your Muster Station first, check-in and then check on your reservations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, cruisinmeme said:

There is a phone number you might try to handle it ahead of time.

We tried this, and called NCL weeks ago, and were told that there were no other times available. 

So if what I read here is true, there should still be openings not released until embarkation.  So the plan was to try to make the change as soon as we get onboard. 

12 hours ago, cruisinmeme said:

In January 2023 we were on the Breakaway and went to headliners comedy club and all the reservation for all specialty restaurants were done there.

Thanks, we'll head there.  If we enter on deck 7, we'll go down the aft stairs to 6, walk forward past the MDR's and should find it! 

39 minutes ago, LGinPA said:

We tried this, and called NCL weeks ago, and were told that there were no other times available. 

So if what I read here is true, there should still be openings not released until embarkation.  So the plan was to try to make the change as soon as we get onboard. 

Thanks, we'll head there.  If we enter on deck 7, we'll go down the aft stairs to 6, walk forward past the MDR's and should find it! 

You will walk toward the rear of the ship.  It will be just past Park West Art Gallery and before the MDR's.

• Thanks 1

When I was on last year, the comedy club dealt with the reservations.  Make sure you do this first.  Ocean Blue was the only venue I had a hard time changing the time while on the cruise.  I asked a maitre d in front of the French restaurant for help with a reservation I had made, and he angrily told me to go to the comedy club for help.

• Thanks 1