Premium Deserts

So the Premium Desserts are available 2x/day under the Princess Plus program, which includes the Beverage package.  I assume that's what you mean.

I'm struggling to find a decent quality image of one of the menu's, but here's an image to give a general idea of these desserts until someone comes in with a picture of an actual menu with descriptions.

They're........interesting.

image.png.21dc5757264514192801ecb3e369e8d7.png 

On our last cruise we met some people who ordered one of these desserts. It is scooped ice cream. The chocolate on the outside of the sundae container was harder than concrete and could not be chipped off. No one ever mentioned that they would have a second through the cruise.

There are a couple of tall multilayer cakes (chocolate and carrot cake) for sale at the International Cafe for $4 each. I don't know if these are included as a premium dessert. These I could eat two a day.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, PMGS247 said:

So the Premium Desserts are available 2x/day under the Princess Plus program, which includes the Beverage package.  I assume that's what you mean.

I'm struggling to find a decent quality image of one of the menu's, but here's an image to give a general idea of these desserts until someone comes in with a picture of an actual menu with descriptions.

They're........interesting.

image.png.21dc5757264514192801ecb3e369e8d7.png 

They don't look very good to me. 

25 minutes ago, C & C Love to Cruise said:

They don't look very good to me. 

You're not alone. 

If you're looking at Sailing on a Royal Class ship they will be served at a Gelato bar***, where you can simply order various flavors of Gelato by the scoop (rather than the huge premium concoctions), which is very good. 

There's a mixed bag of experience where people claim they have been charged for the plain gelato because it's not technically one of the included "Premium" desserts, but others, myself included, have been able to just get a couple scoops of Gelato and were not charged for it.

***I'm counting on someone to correct me to whatever degree there are specific royal class ships that do not have a gelato bar, or if there are any other non-royal ships that have it.

Edited by PMGS247