Soda package on board Sky Princess

ellasnan

Looking to buy the soda package for our upcoming cruise. If we buy it before sailing it’s £14.33 but looking on the booking it says it’s $14.99. Does anyone who’s on board or recently travelled know how much it is if we buy on board please?

many thanks.

I wondered if it was cheaper to buy some things on board because of the exchange rates currently

Obviously this depends on your rates on whatever card you are using for the cruise. that needs looking into.

While you say online is £14.33, buying onboard at $14.99 is about £12

someone please correct me if I’m wrong here though

27 minutes ago, JG&Lcruisingnewbies said:

I wondered if it was cheaper to buy some things on board because of the exchange rates currently

Obviously this depends on your rates on whatever card you are using for the cruise. that needs looking into.

While you say online is £14.33, buying onboard at $14.99 is about £12

someone please correct me if I’m wrong here though

Thank you this was my thought. I just need verification that it’s $14.99 on board at the moment. If anyone on board could confirm.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ellasnan said:

Thank you this was my thought. I just need verification that it’s $14.99 on board at the moment. If anyone on board could confirm.

Remember the ship will also add 18% gratuity to that daily rate. I was just on the Emerald and I think the rate with tip was just under  $18 USD/day.

7 hours ago, wallyj said:

Remember the ship will also add 18% gratuity to that daily rate. I was just on the Emerald and I think the rate with tip was just under  $18 USD/day.

Thank you. Yes I know about the 18% I was trying to find out if it’s $14.99 if I pay on board. It’ll be cheaper to wait to book on board.

8 hours ago, wallyj said:

I’ve recosted on my booking and realised that the £14.33 includes the 18% thank you for reminding me. I’ll pre book as it will be cheaper.