New to MSC, a few questions.

Plain_Spain

Will have Premium Plus drinks package, can it be used in the Champagne bar?

Fun pass, seen posts saying one pass can be used for whole family.  There would be 4 of us to play bowling, so how would that work with one card if at all possible?

Current prices of F1, maze, 4D cinema and bowling if don't get a fun pass?

Thanks all.

At over 180 views and no response.. I'll take a stab at it

From what I have read on the MSC website.. the fun pass is per person..not a group. I don't see a link for a family pass. If you have a paid booking then you can likely see the prices to add that pre cruise and the restrictions.

The Premium package is good at champagne bar yet you are limited to brands/vintages in the package by the glass. Some are by bottle only and are not included. 

There are some nice offerings at the champagne bar yet availability will depend on what was stocked in port at embarkation. 

Hope this helps

Happy Sailing

• Like 1

On 6/27/2023 at 5:11 PM, Plain_Spain said:

Will have Premium Plus drinks package, can it be used in the Champagne bar?

Fun pass, seen posts saying one pass can be used for whole family.  There would be 4 of us to play bowling, so how would that work with one card if at all possible?

Current prices of F1, maze, 4D cinema and bowling if don't get a fun pass?

Thanks all.

Premium Plus package is valid for all bars including the Champagne bar, but not the mini bar in your cabin

you will also get specialty coffees with Bailey's Irish cream and health drinks.

I recommend that you tell your room steward to empty out your fridge  as soon as you check in, to avoid accidentally opening drinks in the mini bar.

One fun pass is valid for everybody staying in the same cabin.

so if all 4 are in one cabin then it is excellent value for money, I would take it.

The formula one car racing is very addictive because you will keep going off the track and your rank will keep improving with practice.

So you will need to keep on playing and hence is better to have the fun pass for F1 racing.

There are I think 6 different 4D movies so you 4 can watch all of them  multiple times if you have the pass.

Without the pass, Voyager club members pay 50% for formula 1 car racing which is 5.50 instead of 11 Euro for each race.

there is no discount for the 4D movies which are 9 euros for each movie of 5 minutes.

I didn't try bowling because it is much cheaper on land.

If you have the premium plus alcohol package I think  you will enjoy yourself more at all the different lounge bars and at the pool side.

Have a great Cruise, because MSC is excellent value for money!

Edited by drsel
  • Like 1