Underseat bag

katmu

Something to consider for the underseat bag, and I don't know if this applies to all airlines, all planes, or just this one model plane on this one airline - my bag I use for my computer  is too wide to fit under the seat in front when I sit in an aisle on Southwest.  The frame is a LITTLE narrower and the bag is too wide.  Southwest is an all-737 fleet so other plane models may be different.  As I usually travel alone (for work and leisure), I can't just ask my travel mate to swap bag placement to put the wider bag under the middle seat.

fortunately, this isn't an issue when I travel for leisure - I have a different bag for that as I don't bring my laptop usually.  The bag I use won't fit the OP's needs, but just adding something I've observed.

• Like 1

The TravelPro was finally delivered today.  I’m going to do a test pack of that and the backpacks this week.  I was hoping to go to one of the older areas of town that have brick streets to test out the bag.  We’ll see though as I’m now having arthroscopic knee surgery next week.