Questions about the Pearl Boston to Bermuda cruises ?

JCMass.

We were on the Pearl in May and are going again in August.  Anyone who has been on the Pearl recently, have they brought back the Farewell Show with the crew and officers ?   How is the show Pure Variety, it was cancelled in May due to rough seas.  Are they still doing the  Rock 1969 show in the Spinnaker Lounge ?  Is the behind the scene's tour back on ?   How about the meeting where the captain and officers answer questions ?   There were so many things cancelled in May I am hoping this time they will be back.  

The farewell show was back for the sailing ending June 30.  It brought tears to my eyes, as usual - everyone works so hard to make our cruise a great experience.   I was pleasantly surprised, because I hadn't seen it on any ship post Covid.  The 1969 show was done in the Spinnaker - get there early, because seats in the back have poor line of vision due to the high bar seats circling the showroom.  Loved the show, though.  Other things I didn't try.

• Like 1

On 7/3/2023 at 8:20 AM, Always Cruising said:

The farewell show was back for the sailing ending June 30.  It brought tears to my eyes, as usual - everyone works so hard to make our cruise a great experience.   I was pleasantly surprised, because I hadn't seen it on any ship post Covid.  The 1969 show was done in the Spinnaker - get there early, because seats in the back have poor line of vision due to the high bar seats circling the showroom.  Loved the show, though.  Other things I didn't try.

Thanks, I am glad to hear the farewell show is back, I agree it is very emotional. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/9/2023 at 1:27 PM, Sunseeker810 said:

I just go off the ship on Friday.  Be sure to go to the Legends concert.  Tina Turner was amazing!

Anything else you can tell us ?   Who is the Cruise Director ?  Did the Captain and other officers do the Q & A gathering, we always learn something new but it hasn't been done since the pandemic.  I am hoping it is back.  We have heard the Farewell Show is back, did you see it ?