Equinox - MDR Menus on 7/2 cruise

bjahil47

17 minutes ago, bandp407 said:

Go to the app for your cruise, dining, main dining, menu. Once you click menu , each day will come up.

Thanks a bunch, I'm used to other lines' apps that don't show anything until y ou're actually on the ship. This was a big help, although as I was scrolling through it said "Venue Closed" for the dining room for nights 7,8 and 9, not sure what is up with that....

4 minutes ago, sunkey1 said:

Thanks a bunch, I'm used to other lines' apps that don't show anything until y ou're actually on the ship. This was a big help, although as I was scrolling through it said "Venue Closed" for the dining room for nights 7,8 and 9, not sure what is up with that....

Hmm - not sure what’s up with it showing “venue closed” for the main dining room. We are on a 6 night and all 6 show. I am just hoping they revert back to the regular menu and not the test menu. They seem to be a week on a week off. 

Enjoy! 

14 minutes ago, sunkey1 said:

Mine shows same thing.  The app is not accurate until you are on board.  

When you look at the menus for a future cruise on a given ship you actually see the current menus being served on the current sailing for that ship. Hence, if the ship is doing a short 6 day cruise but your future cruise is a 10 day cruise you will see "Venue closed" on nights 7 - 10. If they change the menu rotation on the next cruise the menus shown on your sailing will also change.  

If you track the menus from previous itineraries, patterns will emerge. Menu 6 (Lobster night) usually is served on the last sea day unless that is the last full day of your sailing in which case they will then frequently serve Lobster on the penultimate night. These are generalized patterns and nothing is final until you board the ship.

• Like 2