Reservations Open For Inaugural Sailing Of Symphony

Keith1010

If you are on the inaugural voyage of Crystal Symphony you can now make reservations for the specialty restaurants, shore excursions and the spa/salon.  As a reminder, if you are on for additional back-to-back cruises, you cannot make reservations for those sailings until one week prior to the start of each voayge.

Keith

• Keith1010 changed the title to Reservations Open For Inaugural Sailing Of Symphony
2 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

If you are on the inaugural voyage of Crystal Symphony you can now make reservations for the specialty restaurants, shore excursions and the spa/salon.  As a reminder, if you are on for additional back-to-back cruises, you cannot make reservations for those sailings until one week prior to the start of each voayge.

Keith

Hi everyone.

My wording was wrong.

I meant to say if you are on a back to back cruise(s) you can make reservations 60 days prior to the start of each voyage. I had one week in the brain as the first Symphony cruise is one week. Sorry for the error.

Keith

1 hour ago, TER777 said:

How does one include friends booked in other suites in one’s restaurant reservation?

I have just had success accomplishing this by emailing Onboard Guest Services at obgs.crystalcruises.com. Provide them with all of your cruise reservation numbers.

2 hours ago, TER777 said:

Does anyone know what time the dance sets and the evening shows will be? Hard to know what time to book dinner otherwise. 

I did ask about this one but they told me it will vary by cruise based on the length and overall occupancy.  When you board if you find conflicts then you'll need to ask the specialty restaurant maitre d' to adjust them.  My advice is to go with your knowledge of how things should work in terms of times. There could be some adjustments to this but this is what I would start with.

Keith

I can't seem to book excursions or spa for 2nd leg of our B2B Athens to Venice on Symphony.  Not sure if tech glitch.  I thought I had to wait until 60 days of start of the 2nd leg which was yesterday but even today no luck.  Anyone else have an issue?

1 hour ago, Midtowngal said:

I can't seem to book excursions or spa for 2nd leg of our B2B Athens to Venice on Symphony.  Not sure if tech glitch.  I thought I had to wait until 60 days of start of the 2nd leg which was yesterday but even today no luck.  Anyone else have an issue?

If my math is right as of today it is 61 days until your next cruise starts.  

22 days till the end of July + 31 days in August + Another 8 days till the start of the second voyage.

Keith

11 minutes ago, Keith1010 said:

If my math is right as of today it is 60 days until your next cruise starts.  

22 days till the end of July + 31 days in August + Another 8 days till the start of the second voyage.

Keith

You are correct so as we are 60 days out to September 8th, should we not be able to book for that leg?

4 minutes ago, Midtowngal said:

You are correct so as we are 60 days out to September 8th, should we not be able to book for that leg?

Oops I did the math right and it added to 61 but I accidentally typed 60. Ugh!

I just corrected it to read 61.

Today you are 61 days from September 8 so one day early to book.

It should work tomorrow. If not first thing sometime tomorrow.

Keith

1 minute ago, Midtowngal said:

Thanks as always Keith.  I have to get kicked-off the math team!  🤣

All good and so sorry about typing 60 instead of 61.

I wish I could blame it on auto correct but this one I'll blame on the disconnect between my fingers and my brain. LOL.  😂

Keith

I wonder when Crystal will appear on the search for cruises sites - maybe after 7/31- have looked (not that thoroughly at a couple of sites including cruise critic and didn't find the Crystal cruises

13 minutes ago, ctjon said:

I wonder when Crystal will appear on the search for cruises sites - maybe after 7/31- have looked (not that thoroughly at a couple of sites including cruise critic and didn't find the Crystal cruises

If one does a search on Google for Crystal Cruises the first thing you see is the official Crystal website.

That is what many people would do.

Keith

38 minutes ago, Keith1010 said:

I missed what you first said.  Can you enlighten me?

Was just referring to the fact that one can check their booking on the Crystal website to accurately determine how many days until sailing. But, then realized the poster was referring to the second leg of the trip so my comment wasn’t relevant to the question (assuming only the first departure date shows on the website). 

16 minutes ago, Keith1010 said:

If one does a search on Google for Crystal Cruises the first thing you see is the official Crystal website.

That is what many people would do.

Keith

Understand but it people were looking on a travel site for a cruise in December - at least on the sites I looked at Crystal doesn't show - so if they don't know what line to cruise on....

10 minutes ago, Focused1 said:

Was just referring to the fact that one can check their booking on the Crystal website to accurately determine how many days until sailing. But, then realized the poster was referring to the second leg of the trip so my comment wasn’t relevant to the question (assuming only the first departure date shows on the website). 

This makes sense.

Thank you.

Keith

57 minutes ago, melwaxmantravel@gmail.com said:

Keith, how do I retrieve my Crystal agent statement when Crystal is closed on the weekends?  I know there is a website that Crystal provides when they are closed.

I am sorry but I don't have a clue on this one.

Keith