Formal Nght on 7 day Southbound Cruise

I am traveling with a group and have booked dinner for our group in Chops.  When I made the reservation, I specifically told them that I did not want it on Formal Night, so we booked Day 5 which would put us in Icy Strait Point.  You all know what a hassle RC can be and I had to talk to Groups Department who the transferred me to the Sipboard Event Coordinator, it took a while but they finally got back with me with reservations for 18.  I couldn't book them myself because I could only book 8 or 10.  Well, another cruiser had just been on line and read a review that the second formal night had been on Day 5, now I'm lying awake thinking about how I am going to be able to fix this, if at all.  

Have you been on this sailing recently?  And do you remember which night the second formal night was held?  Thank you for any input you might have.  I am hesitant to call because I just know I will be on hold for hours with people who can't answer my questions.  

On RCI, formal nights are typically nights 2 and 6.  I'm assuming you're on one of the 2 Quantum Class ships out of Seattle, both of which I sailed last year.  I think they stuck to nights 2 and 6, but you might want to reach out to one of the recently returned roll calls and ask them.  

Edited by Aquahound

17 hours ago, Aquahound said:

I'm assuming you're on one of the 2 Quantum Class ships out of Seattle, both of which I sailed last year. 

Only Radiance class ships do the one way sailings southbound from Seward.

21 hours ago, MOSusan said:

And do you remember which night the second formal night was held?

If you set the app to the next sailing (7/7) of Radiance (not yours), which should be southbound, it should list the formal nights (click on the Welcome Aboard portion and scroll through the days toward the bottom it should list the recommended dress - may be labeled as "dress to impress" instead of "formal").

Edited by Biker19