Does MSC leave a final bill at your room on last morning?

Illbcruzn4life

14 hours ago, GOLDENBONNY said:

you would be stopped on any other cruise line. Balance must be 0 for customer to disembark ,its your responsibility to make sure you account is 0 

Oh, silly me.  After "checking" the donate my extra $ to their MSC save the oceans (or whatever fund) I guess it was my responsibility to make sure they did that. 

Keep in mind that the ship got into port 3 hours late after a poor soul decided to take her life by throwing herself overboard at 5am. 

I guess that while being slightly shell-shocked at the turn of events of the morning I completely forgot to check final folio yet AGAIN, having just reviewed it the night before, while fighting the mobs to get off the ship.  Yup.  I'll remember to do that next time. (All due sarcasm noted 🙂 )

• Like 1

On 7/5/2023 at 12:25 PM, 8420PR said:

On smart ships (Seaside, Meraviglia and World classes) you do NOT get a paper bill delivered to your stateroom - instead you can check on your phone, TV, information screen or at reception.

On all other ships (Lirica, Musica and Fantasia classes) you will get a paper bill delivered to your room the evening before disembarkation. 

I have never had any exceptions to the above, and I much prefer the smart ships where I can use the screens or app as it is always up to date.  But given the confusion here perhaps MSC need to explain it better.

This was not our experience on Divina last summer. No bill delivered to the room.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any way I can obtain a complete invoice from my last cruise, less than one week ago?  I either accidentally discarded or otherwise lost the invoice they gave me.  There seems to be somewhat of a discrepancy between my bank statement and what MSC invoiced.    Thanks.

13 hours ago, Ron777 said:

Is there any way I can obtain a complete invoice from my last cruise, less than one week ago?  I either accidentally discarded or otherwise lost the invoice they gave me.  There seems to be somewhat of a discrepancy between my bank statement and what MSC invoiced.    Thanks.

Likely not possible, unfortunately.