Once a day Cleaning/'bed setup' with 20-somethings?

I've read the other threads about the RCL move to once-a-day cleaning.... and the one cleaning part doesn't concern me that much but the evening bed setup does, since we will be 4 in a Balcony cabin on Symphony of the Seas on Aug 2024. 

I immediately thought MORNINGS would be the best choice, as we make a mess of the bathroom with towels/etc. but ....

-  If we have just one time, I guess they have to set up the beds for the evening then too, right? 

If so, and you have the pull from the ceiling or sofa bed, does that make it hard to get to the Balcony for everyone?

-  If you need some assistance at times other than the morning... is anyone around, as if I had to go to the 'mile-long' lines at Guest Services it would be crazy!

Any other things, with two very active 20+ in the cabin we should be concerned with ... in connection with the move to once-a-day? 

We were on Allure in June and had a balcony with our two 8-year-old grandkids. Our room steward suggested a morning cleaning and then he would come back in the evening to set up the beds. It worked perfectly!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, elliekate said:

We were on Allure in June and had a balcony with our two 8-year-old grandkids. Our room steward suggested a morning cleaning and then he would come back in the evening to set up the beds. It worked perfectly!

If they are willing to do that it would be great!  As to anything other than Balcony... DW would throw me overboard!

3 minutes ago, Happytime22 said:

If they are willing to do that it would be great!  As to anything other than Balcony... DW would throw me overboard!

I think the suggestion is you and DW keep your balcony cabin and get a SECOND, interior cabin across the hall for the 20 year olds.  There are a LOT of benefits to that, with the only negative (that I can see) is cost.  You'd need to price it out to see what the difference is. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, S.A.M.J.R. said:

I think the suggestion is you and DW keep your balcony cabin and get a SECOND, interior cabin across the hall for the 20 year olds.  There are a LOT of benefits to that, with the only negative (that I can see) is cost.  You'd need to price it out to see what the difference is. 

thks