Spirit Cruises 2024

2 hours ago, bonvoyagie said:

I think that the Spirit is gone from the NCL roster for good - the "charter" will become a permanent transfer of title.

Nope, the charter is for 4 months only - June-Sept 2024!

Seems you haven't looked in NCL.com ...

image.thumb.png.055339ce6afb18985cf3a52a02457c48.png

3 hours ago, bonvoyagie said:

I think that the Spirit is gone from the NCL roster for good - the "charter" will become a permanent transfer of title.

Gosh I hope not. I just booked a Japan cruise in October of 24 that they just put up on their website that I believe was originally on the Sun.

• Like 1

yes i know what the web saya- i also know that they cancelled several AK cruises at the last minute to do this charter, so whats to saay they won't do it again either to extend the charter or complete the sale. just speculating here as the spirit is the oldest in the current fleet.

• 3 months later...

Please be aware that by titling this thread with the broad Ship/Year name of "Spirit Cruise 2024" you may be attracting users away from the cruise-specific Ship/Date "Roll Call" threads (i.e. "Norwegian Spirit March 16th 2024 sailing Australia/New Zealand").

The OP might consider renaming this thread  "Spirit Cruises missing Excursions".  I think that since July most of the Spirit cruises have added excursions and the Down Under cruises have not been canceled.

There are two ways to find your cruise here:  you get to this thread via menu items "Boards/Categories/Cruise Lines (a-z)/Select Ship".  You get to your cruise-specific thread via "Boards/Forums/Find Your Roll Call/Roll Call Forums/Ship Line/Ship Name/Month".

Enjoy your trips and visit us under Spirit Roll Calls.

Edited by Felinis
Change

47 minutes ago, Felinis said:

Please be aware that by titling this thread with the broad Ship/Year name of "Spirit Cruise 2024" you may be attracting users away from the cruise-specific Ship/Date "Roll Call" threads (i.e. "Norwegian Spirit March 16th 2024 sailing Australia/New Zealand").

The OP might consider renaming this thread  "Spirit Cruises missing Excursions".  I think that since July most of the Spirit cruises have added excursions and the Down Under cruises have not been canceled.

Why would you even resurrect the thread to lecture people? People aren’t treating this like a roll call thread and it’s been dead for months. Besides the fact that people from multiple different sailings were talking about the ship. If you think there is something up with your sailing it can be very helpful to post on the main board for the cruise line to see what is going on with similar sailings before you invest more time and money into planning things. This thread was legitimate and legitimately named. 

• Like 2