Belfast shuttle bus

Could anyone tell me if there is a free (or charged) shuttle bus at the port of Belfast, that would take you into the city centre.

I believe it is quite an industrial port, and was wondering if Ambassador or the port provide a bus.

thank you 

On 7/9/2023 at 1:00 PM, nigkar said:

Could anyone tell me if there is a free (or charged) shuttle bus at the port of Belfast, that would take you into the city centre.

I believe it is quite an industrial port, and was wondering if Ambassador or the port provide a bus.

thank you 

Not totally sure about the cruise line you mention, but I have been on another cruise line and there was a shuttle bus to outside the town hall in Belfast.  I am pretty sure that is standard for all cruise lines, in Belfast, but do not know about cost.  The UK lines do not generally charge a lot for shuttle buses though and they can be free for people who had paid full fare, rather than a guarantee, (last minute reduced), fare, whatever that is called with the cruise line concerned.

• 1 month later...
On 7/9/2023 at 1:00 PM, nigkar said:

thank you 

We were on Ambition last week and there was a shuttle bus in Belfast from port to city centre. The bus was free and was supplied by the port and ran regularly. Non of the shuttle busses on the round UK cruise were chargeable.

• 3 weeks later...

We were on Regal Princess at end of August and there was a shuttle bus from the very industrial port to Donegal Square return at a cost of 15.95 usd per person charged to on board acount for anyone who wanted to take it.  The walk into town would be at least 45 min and not pretty. We took an excursion to Giants Causeway and it was a glorious day with beautiful scenery.