Booked a promo but invoice and online account show NO discounts?

chereya

Am I going to have to call to get this straightened out? I stupidly did not screen shot my specific cabin and booking as proof. But the July 4th promos were still going on and I was able to screenshot the price breakdown of the cabin next to mine (same cabin class). I did email the customer service support but got a canned reply back that it will take them a month to get back to me. Anybody have the same issue and a happy ending?

9 hours ago, chereya said:

Am I going to have to call to get this straightened out? I stupidly did not screen shot my specific cabin and booking as proof. But the July 4th promos were still going on and I was able to screenshot the price breakdown of the cabin next to mine (same cabin class). I did email the customer service support but got a canned reply back that it will take them a month to get back to me. Anybody have the same issue and a happy ending?

I made an online booking last Friday and when I was emailed my invoice it did not show my senior resident discount and the price was over $3000 more than what I had booked. I did have to call and it took just over an hour but I finally got it straightened out. Called the next day to upgrade my beverage package and that call took 47 minutes. I reported these times in the survey that I just received, I really expected better from Celebrity.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, chereya said:

Yes, you will need to call.

• Thanks 1

Thank you both for the encouragement. 20 minutes into the initial hold and conversation, the guest agent tried to tell me that -I- changed the promo type and that's why it was messed up. 😒 After I pushed back and said, No, the website did what it did and I didn't -choose- anything, I was put on hold another 25 minutes. Thankfully at the end, everything was fixed and corrected to what I had been shown at the original booking.

From now on, anytime I book with Celebrity in the future, I'm going to take appropriate screenshots. 🙄

The best way to book with Celebrity is to take the screen shot, put it on 24 hr hold and call and have them send you the guest invoice then after reviewing pay the deposit.

Or get a good TA who will do it all correctly.