Transfers from FLL to Port of Miami

Hobbsey

Hi

I'm booked on Celebrity Summit out of Miami but flight is half the price into Lauderdale.  I have booked transfers with the CL but wonder about other options.  Any recommendations are welcome.  

Also, my wait at the airport is over 3 hours so any tips on breakfast and waiting spots also welcome. 

Thanks

What 3 hour wait at the airport? What airport?

There are many discussions here on transport options. Shuttles (like SAS, QLS, GO Shuttle, Jiffy Jeff) are mentioned frequently. There are limo/car services like Larry's Limo mentioned here frequently. 

There is always Uber/Lyft and taxis.

• Like 1

Flying in the day of your cruise?  What time are you scheduled to arrive and what time do you need to be on board?  The ride from FLL to POM takes about 45+ minutes, depending upon traffic.

If you are arriving EARLY in the morning do not sit at the airport for 3 hours - head to one of the nicer hotels, tip them to watch your bags and pay for breakfast and maybe a mimosa or two. 

• Like 1

Arrive at 7:30 am, on board whenever they get me there.  Current transfer has a pick up at 11am.  I was thinking along the same line about a relaxing breakfast at an airport hotel.  Thanks. 

23 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

What 3 hour wait at the airport? What airport?

There are many discussions here on transport options. Shuttles (like SAS, QLS, GO Shuttle, Jiffy Jeff) are mentioned frequently. There are limo/car services like Larry's Limo mentioned here frequently. 

There is always Uber/Lyft and taxis.

Thanks, I'll check those out!