What happened to MSC's 2025 sailings from Miami & Cape Canaveral?

Nashna

I was attempting to reserve a January or February 2025 Caribbean cruise and found that from December 2024 to April 2025 and discovered that there are no MSC Caribbean/Bahamas cruises.  I also checked with a few online TA sites and they aren't showing anything either.  Is MSC pulling out of the Caribbean from Florida during peak season?  

11 hours ago, Nashna said:

I was attempting to reserve a January or February 2025 Caribbean cruise and found that from December 2024 to April 2025 and discovered that there are no MSC Caribbean/Bahamas cruises.  I also checked with a few online TA sites and they aren't showing anything either.  Is MSC pulling out of the Caribbean from Florida during peak season?  

MSC has not released dates for cruises after November 2024 except for the World America which starts cruising from Miami in April 2025.

I did see that they had the World bookings from April until August.  MSC is late getting out their itineraries...especially for the Holiday cruises in 2024.  I wonder why they are delaying.  They are missing out on early bookings. 

On 7/15/2023 at 12:07 PM, Nashna said:

My guess would be that they are still finalizing itineraries and possibly even ships for late 2024 and early 2025. I’ve been waiting for the fall 2024 Grand Voyages / Repositioning cruises to be posted. So far only one ship, the Magnifica from Miami to Europe in Nov 2024, has been listed.