Celebration aft extended balcony

Oldgoat61

I am looking at a cruise on the Celebration, and I have a question about deck 15 aft facing cabins.  There is a blocked out section dead center between cabins 15490, and 15507.  Can anyone tell me what is there, and if it creates a noise issue?

Thanks!

38 minutes ago, Oldgoat61 said:

I am looking at a cruise on the Celebration, and I have a question about deck 15 aft facing cabins.  There is a blocked out section dead center between cabins 15490, and 15507.  Can anyone tell me what is there, and if it creates a noise issue?

Thanks!

Just a guess, but there is no corresponding space on deck 14 under you, so it is not a stairwell.  Looking at the deck above you, it appears you are under a pool area, and the location of the pool seems to match the mystery space.  I'd bet the space is the pool from deck 16.  

Noise will depend on how early folks start dragging chairs around the pool.  Personally, I'd skip it and look for a different cabin.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oldgoat61 said:

Thanks!

I was in an equivalent room on Mardi Gras (15499).  There's nothing in that section, at least nothing that you can see.  There's no noise from that area at all.  As far as the pool and chairs above, I personally never heard any chairs scraping, but I did hear water splashing from the pool.  It didn't bother me or my husband, but if you're very sensitive to noise, you should take that into consideration. 

• Like 1