Question about the Demographics on the Boston to Quebec Fall Cruise/Pearl

musicgal

We have a Fall cruise on the Pearl booked and it will be our first with NCL. I am wondering if there are some folks here who can tell me if this cruise attracts any party animals... reason being that our aft cabin is right over Bliss Ultra Lounge which has the bowling lanes and late night karaoke.  Looks like those activities shut down by midnight- but I know that these Fall cruises generally have fewer night owls/ young couples due to school being in session, pools being closed, etc. I'm thinking that folks in our age demographic (60s) will be a little more likely to have a few drinks and go back to their cabins. I really don't want to switch out cabins at this point because of potential noise, but would like to know if we need to bring earplugs.

26 minutes ago, musicgal said:

We have a Fall cruise on the Pearl booked and it will be our first with NCL. I am wondering if there are some folks here who can tell me if this cruise attracts any party animals... reason being that our aft cabin is right over Bliss Ultra Lounge which has the bowling lanes and late night karaoke.  Looks like those activities shut down by midnight- but I know that these Fall cruises generally have fewer night owls/ young couples due to school being in session, pools being closed, etc. I'm thinking that folks in our age demographic (60s) will be a little more likely to have a few drinks and go back to their cabins. I really don't want to switch out cabins at this point because of potential noise, but would like to know if we need to bring earplugs.

We took the same cruise last Fall in Sept (left from Boston and one way to Quebec City). My friend attended some night activities and talked with the cruise director several times.  The cruise director told my friend he was having trouble finding passengers to attend these later night activities. He said the passengers tend to not stay up late and went back to the cabins.  The cruise director seemed perplexed why he was having trouble. Both Deal or No Deal games were canceled because not enough participation.  It was a fun cruise, but as you mentioned the majority demographic of this particular cruise wasn't the young party crowd.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, musicgal said:

Never hurts to pack your ear plugs!

• Like 1