Carnival Venezia March 15, 2024 - March 25, 2024

• 2 weeks later...

My SO and I booked this cruise for our anniversary; She's originally from NYC so it seemed appropriate 🙂

Of course, once my family heard about it, they all wanted to come along so we've got a party of 12 people now; my brother, two sisters, their significant others and their children and my parents all joining along. A bit different of an anniversary cruise for sure!

Having a 10 day cruise as a second half of a B2B cruise sounds pretty amazing! 

Yes, it’s just me and my husband.  We live in New York and spend the winter in Florida to get away from the cold and snow.  This year we’re coming back early, going home to wash clothes , repack and head to Manhattan for the Venezia.  The first cruise is 12 nights so 22 nights on the ship and hopefully the weather will be warming up when e get back.  You’ll have an amazing time with your family there to celebrate your anniversary with you.  

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/30/2023 at 8:34 PM, hetrickr said:

My wife and I are booked on 3 B2B's for a total of 33 days. This is the second of the 3 for the Venezia. Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing this beautiful new ship.

We are doing a B2B and this is the first leg for us.  Our first B2B

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife and I are booked.  I still need to book our flights and a few nights NYC hotel -- I want to spend some time in NY before the cruise, and to avoid any anxiety about flight delays/cancellations..  

I sailed Carnival a few times in the 1980s, but was turned off by the Spring Break atmosphere -- too many college frat boys drinking to the point of stupification!  But that was almost 40 years ago, and I can't harbor prejudices forever.  So we tried the Panorama in 2022 when it offered the only Mex Riv cruise that fit our nieces' work schedule, and  we enjoyed it for the most part.  

I am looking forward to meeting a shipload of new friends (both those on the Roll Call and the huge number who are not here!) on the Venezia.  

Hi all,

I am Robin and am joining you from pennsylvania with my 2 80 yr young parents.  We have done lots of cruising but not much on carnival.  I am jealous of you all that can do b2b cruises.  I had trouble just getting the time off for one cruise.  I can't wait to meet you all.  Are we doing any sort of meetup?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...