Sale including Galapagos?

SamfromOz

Is Celebrity ever likely to have a sale including Galapagos?

we would like to go next year, but I am frustrated as the Galapagos seems to be excluded form Celebriy sales.

I’m wondering whether I should just wait, or start to explore other options.

We are interested in the Xpedition.

Do you perhaps mean a sale like this one, going on now and ending July 31 (possibly to be extended):

"Now, for a limited time, when you book a vacation to the incredible Galapagos Islands, you’ll enjoy 20% off your cruise fares.*

Plus, when you book a vacation package, we’ll get you there with airfare included* as part of your all-inclusive experience."

This can be seen here:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-deals/galapagos-free-air-and-savings-offer?icid=spclff_tctclp_lln_hm_other_204

and depending on your Captain's Club tier, there can be more savings:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/exclusive-offers/galapagos-savings

Galapagos always seems to be treated separately but there is often some promo available.

We sailed on Xpedition and enjoyed it so much we are going back in 2024.

• Thanks 2

Thank you for this.

I haven’t seen this one. I just keep getting emails for the big sale that excludes Galapagos.

We have a cruise booked next month (to the Norwegian fjords) and should make Elite on the 25th.

I’m wondering now, if it’s worth taking a gamble on whether these offers will be extended.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HskrCrsr said:

Do you perhaps mean a sale like this one, going on now and ending July 31 (possibly to be extended):

"Now, for a limited time, when you book a vacation to the incredible Galapagos Islands, you’ll enjoy 20% off your cruise fares.*

Plus, when you book a vacation package, we’ll get you there with airfare included* as part of your all-inclusive experience."

Thanks for posting the link...I now see an $800 reduction in my booking that I didn't see earlier today when checking the price of my sailing.  I put in my CC Elite+ number and the new price doesn't appear unless I click on your link. Again, thank you!

• Like 1