Does Ovation have WOW bands?

Someone posted a link on another thread a couple weeks ago that showed the list of ships that have them. I was under the impression that all ships stopped using them, but it may have just been a pandemic thing and now that we're back to normal, they've gone back to selling and using them.

If so, then apparently they're purchased on the ship for $10.  I haven't heard anyone mention buying or using them though, so who knows.

Check the website and see if you can find anything about WOW bands on there because that's where the link that was posted came from. 

Just now, ARandomTraveler said:

Someone posted a link on another thread a couple weeks ago that showed the list of ships that have them. I was under the impression that all ships stopped using them, but it may have just been a pandemic thing and now that we're back to normal, they've gone back to selling and using them.

If so, then apparently they're purchased on the ship for $10.  I haven't heard anyone mention buying or using them though, so who knows.

Check the website and see if you can find anything about WOW bands on there because that's where the link that was posted came from. 

Actually - here's the link. A quick Google search turned it up immediately. 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-are-royal-caribbean-wow-bands

I searched it and I did find that they say they have them. I have just found that what Royal says and what is actually happening may not match 😉

I just wanted first hand experience from someone who has been on the ship to confirm what I read on the site:-)

9 minutes ago, balcony4u said:

I searched it and I did find that they say they have them. I have just found that what Royal says and what is actually happening may not match 😉

I just wanted first hand experience from someone who has been on the ship to confirm what I read on the site:-)

Gotcha - that's true, you never know. I haven't heard anyone mention using them, which I find odd because I remember when they stopped using them, it got talked about a lot. People would mention how convenient they were and they were upset that they didn't offer them anymore. So I would have assumed that people would be talking about being excited that they were back, but I've heard nothing. 

I'll be on the Spectrum on the 31st and plan to buy them if they're available. 

I was on the Ovation recently, but disembarked on May 19. They didn’t have them at that point, and no ads around that they were coming soon, but maybe somebody that sailed more recent will chime in.

• Like 1