Updating Latitudes Number

Hey guys! I have a question. When I booked our cruise there was no option to put my husband's latitudes number. I called NCL last week and they said they would merge the new number with the old one. It has been quite a few days but it still isn't updated on our reservation. How long should I wait? Is there someone specific I should contact to get that change to go through? I don't want to lose out on our perks!

Thanks so much!

This happens to us EVERY time I book a cruise online.  I've had to call each time after booking to tell them that my account doesn't have my wife's correct account.  They tell me they will merge accounts and that usually takes about 1 week.  

While the newly booked cruise does get fixed, the other account never goes away.

Unfortunately, it is NEVER fully fixed as my account still shows her bad accounts to choose from and not her correct one.  I don't know why they don't show the Latitudes number or allow you to enter the companion's number in order to ensure the proper account is used.

If it's not fixed in a week, call again and ask to speak to a supervisor since it's your 2nd attempt to correct.

Edited by JandC_Cruising

This happened to us just recently. I didn't know my husband's latitudes number when I booked so they automatically created a new one for him. I talked to an agent via chat and they told me that he needed to email reservations to get the accounts merged. We(ie. Me signing off the email as him!) did that and it took a week from the time I sent the email to getting confirmation that it's done. His account is now correct. 

You guys are the best. I will give it a full week and then try again if it isn't updated by then. It is so frustrating because when you book online there is no option to put in their number. Then they don't even have an easy fix for it or allow you to change it yourself. 

Oh well! I am sure it will be straightened out before the cruise. Thank you so much!

This is a real pain for us too.   I think my DW has 6 options now when I book.  Have to call and get it corrected every time. When I book it just adds another so now there are 7 LOL.

Edited by davencl

This happened to me three times this year. When I called the tech department I mentioned they really should have a spot that you can enter the information yourself. It is a pain. NCL tech is really behind in a lot of ways.

• Like 1

I called the Latitudes number and this wonderful woman was able to do it on the spot. I was squeeeing and telling her how great she is that she has access to do that right then and there. I have my new confirmation and now us two Sapphire members are ready to cruise in September!!

• Like 2