Australia 2025

I'm only seeing Ovation and Quantum down under in 2025.

Ovation shows sailings from Australia to Vancouver at the end of the season (Apr 2025)

Where is Quantum going or are they just late in releasing the TP and Hawaii Vancouver sailings?

21 minutes ago, STEVE-O said:

Where is Quantum going or are they just late in releasing the TP and Hawaii Vancouver sailings?

Not late - don't expect much before the end of the year - follow the 2025-2026 deployment thread for info.

2 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Not late - don't expect much before the end of the year - follow the 2025-2026 deployment thread for info.

I was interested because Ovation sailings ate available through to Vancouver.....and not Quantum.

Also curious about Brillance not returning to Australia next year.

We'll see when we do......

1 hour ago, STEVE-O said:

I was interested because Ovation sailings ate available through to Vancouver.....and not Quantum.

Also curious about Brillance not returning to Australia next year.

We'll see when we do......

It looks like only the 2 ships for the 25-26 season in Australia. 
Quantam is going to dry dock in Singapore before repositioning to Brisbane.

Only Ovation in Sydney which seems unusual.

17 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Quantum's 2025 return sailing(s) to Vancouver (then Seattle) are not available to book, yet, though Ovation sailings are.

42 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Quantum is going into dry-dock late 2024, so this would be the 24/25 season, rather than 25/26.

However, about 25/26…

A Captains Corner session suggested that Anthem would be based in Australia for 25/26 season, after spending Summer 2025 in Alaska. Im not sure whether this would be in addition to Quantum and Ovation or a replacement for one, but I would imagine it to be the later.

As Ovation already has a TP back to Alaska in 25, I believe Quantum may stay in Asia with Anthem and Ovation in Alaska. Therefore, it would be Anthem and Ovation doing the Australian season, after both carrying out a Fall TP. However, Ovation is due a dry-dock early 2026, so it is possible that she may swap with Quantum from Singapore.

Obviously, all of this is subject to change, including the port bookings, which might just be placeholders at the minute.

Edited by Jumping Cruiser
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Quantum is going into dry-dock late 2024, so this would be the 24/25 season, rather than 25/26.

However, about 25/26…

A Captains Corner session suggested that Anthem would be based in Australia for 25/26 season, after spending Summer 2025 in Alaska. Im not sure whether this would be in addition to Quantum and Ovation or a replacement for one, but I would imagine it to be the later.

As Ovation already has a TP back to Alaska in 25, I believe Quantum may stay in Asia with Anthem and Ovation in Alaska. Therefore, it would be Anthem and Ovation doing the Australian season, after both carrying out a Fall TP. However, Ovation is due a dry-dock early 2026, so it is possible that she may swap with Quantum from Singapore.

Obviously, all of this is subject to change, including the port bookings, which might just be placeholders at the minute.

Yes ,24/25 a-bit early in the morning here 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Texas_Traveler. said:

With so many Oasis / Icon class ships currently in service or entering service soon, I can envision an Oasis class ship doing seven night sailings from Brisbane to "Mystery Island."

I think Oasis class will go to Asia/Australia when Perfect Day at Lelepa opens in a few years time, but I wouldn’t expect it before then.