Onboard Credit for Thermal Suite?

Jo-D

2 hours ago, FlaMariner said:

Any intel on this?  Since Her Majesty frequents the other spa services, there might be a price break for the spa pass?  Enlighten me as I do not recall that deal.

I have taken advantage of this a few times and have also turned it down - so made aware of it on multiple occasions, but have never seen it promoted.

Buy 7 day thermalpass for $149. Ask to see the discount sheet for booking additional services. They'll show you a 1 page sheet with 3 columns; there are different levels among the 3 columns. You can potentially book something else that isn't listed - just ask (I always get Reflexology even though it's not listed).

You'll receive a discount on the services you book AND they'll re-ring the Thermalpass at $99 so you save $50 on it. That makes a 7 day pass the same price as 2 single passes. It's a really good deal if you're wanting other services - get discount on BOTH the services and Thermalpass. 

I did this in May on Eurodam, Feb on N Amsterdam, Dec on K'dam, and Oct on N Statendam.

Side note: if you want a Thermalpass, you can buy a 1 day for $50 then pay the difference ($99) to upgrade if you later decide you want the full week. While it's technically not a discount, it does allow you to save $50 by not paying for both. 

Edited by Haljo1935
Typo
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Haljo1935 said:

You'll receive a discount on the services you book AND they'll re-ring the Thermalpass at $99 so you save $50 on it.

Wow.  Never knew that nor never offered that.  We will inquire on our 10/1 cruise!  Thanks for sharing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FlaMariner said:

Wow.  Never knew that nor never offered that.  We will inquire on our 10/1 cruise!  Thanks for sharing.

Please report back if you encounter issues as I will be doing it again on my 10/29 & 11/26 cruises.

Safe travels - enjoy your cruise!

• Like 3