Salon menu?

calvin81

Does anyone have current options and pricing for the salon? Trying to plan my hair coloring schedule 😄. And if anyone could share a review of services they've had I'd be interested in that too. I have only had manicures on past cruises.

1 hour ago, calvin81 said:

Does anyone have current options and pricing for the salon? Trying to plan my hair coloring schedule 😄. And if anyone could share a review of services they've had I'd be interested in that too. I have only had manicures on past cruises.

If you go to this page you'll find options about two/thirds of the way down for the different spa services. Clicking on an option will open a document that includes almost everything they do. I hope it includes what you're looking for!

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/wellness

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, calvin81 said:

Thank you for providing the link. Unfortunately no prices are shown. Maybe someone currently cruising can fill me in?

Well let’s just say it is pricey. On Vista in May, a female traveling companion booked a few hair Wash and Blow dries and they were like 105 each.  She was appalled by the price but had a lot of SBC to use so did it anyways. 

Thank you for posting this link. Yes, very pricey salon fees, which I recall from a mediocre, very expensive manicure several years ago. I do have OBC from my TA, and I booked during a recent sale and received $1000 credit towards excursions. With free wine at dinner now I won't be using OBC for that 😃.

Hint if they don’t post the prices, the conclusion is that they’re over priced and extremely expensive. I need something depending on how you feel may pay for it. I will just get my money for us and pedicures done before I leave and also get my hair colored cut before the trip

I do not think I would trust the ship's hairdressers to do colour.  Probably not something they do often and they won't know you.  IF your home hairdresser will write the "formula" down for you and IF they use the same brand of colour then you are probably safer...

Since the restart of post-pandemic sailing (November, 2021 on board the Marina),  I have had a great pedicure on nearly every Oceania cruise, haircuts, styling and even lowlights on different trips on different ships. Best haircut ever on Sirena, November, 2022 (rumored that stylist is onboard Vista now). A beautiful ‘Barbie pink’ manicure last week on Regatta should last through the summer. Higher prices than at home, but used onboard credit and enjoy supporting the ships’ staff and crew.