Port Arrival Time & Viva

Georgia_Girl

I just did online check for my upcoming cruise on the Viva (August 26), but there was no drop down with the port times listed. Has anyone else had this happen? Or, conversely, are those checking in for Viva having any issues getting a port arrival time option?

I'm on the Viva the cruise before you (Aug 19th) and did not have this issue when I checked in last week. The earliest time-slot was 10.30 -11.......not sure if there would have been earlier options if I had checked in sooner (I did check in on the day it opened but it was a probably a few hours after the opening time). If you couldn't pick a time though, I guess you can just arrive whenever you want. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Georgia_Girl said:

I just did online check for my upcoming cruise on the Viva (August 26), but there was no drop down with the port times listed. Has anyone else had this happen? Or, conversely, are those checking in for Viva having any issues getting a port arrival time option?

Does your check in show 100% complete?  If not, you might have missed something. Clear your cache and try again.

8 hours ago, Georgia_Girl said:

In the past, there have been quirks in the NCL check-in (multiple ships) where you don't get the drop down and you to to 100% checked-in. Then, a day or two later, you go back to 80% checked -in and you need to go and select the check-in time.

So,,, keep checking your status every few hours and if it drops, jump back in and select a time before it runs out. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, debenson0723 said:

Does your check in show 100% complete?  If not, you might have missed something. Clear your cache and try again.

It does. It initially did take photos for two of the passengers but even then it was showing 100% complete!

To be honest, I'm not even sure where I should be looking for this but it has always been super apparent how to do it and I'm guessing the option just isn't there.