Breaking apart a B2B booking

someguyfl

Hello,

While I was onboard a cruise 12 months ago, I booked a B2B2B cruise which would be a total of 6 weeks for the positioning of Eclipse starting from Los Angeles to Chile, then Chile to Argentina, then Argentina to Antartica...

Unfortunately, the timing looks like it's going to be problematic as I've just bought a home which needs major rennovation and likely will be right in the thick of major construction. Most likely, if I cut the first two cruises off and turn it into just the Antartica cruise, I will be able to make the timing work.

Does anyone have any experience with how Celebrity handles this? I noticed that there is a $100 B2B discount on each of the cruises, and suspect that as a result they will force it to re-rate the whole cruise if I cancel the B2B cruise before it... and if I do that, the current pricing on celebrity.com is 20% higher, as well as probably losing the OBC which was given as a promotion for the on board booking.

Greatly appreciate any advice on how to best handle this.

Its basically just a simple cancellation of the first two cruises and leaves the third one untouched.  They are three independent cruises and you should not be forced to reprice the third one. Although you may lose the hundred dollars discount, often you don’t because they don’t notice it

• Like 2

For Jan we broke apart a b2b2b on the Beyond. They were all non refundable deposits. We decided against the last segment so canceled that one segment. We moved the non refundable deposit to yet another date on a different ship. We managed to pull it off w/o even loosing $200 of the deposit!  Like WestLakeGirl said they are all independent of ea other. 

• Like 1