Please suggest nice lunch restaurant Copenhagen

azalice

We want to make a reservation for a nice lunch with some gluten free options in Copenhagen. The Holland Rotterdam docks, I assume, at Oceania on a Monday in September 2023. Is there someplace in a nice area for a lunch (not concerned about price at this time) that has beef, fish, poultry choices. And that is in an area we might enjoy walking around after lunch. We might be taking a taxi rather than bus or rail to get to the restaurant.

Oceankaj is a good distance from the city, there are no restaurants here - a taxi or public transport is necessary.
Copenhagen is very walkable. Visit the royal palaces Amalienborg and Rosenborg and take a walk in Nyhavn - if there is time take a canal tour from Nyhavn - it takes an hour.

In Denmark, we mainly eat 'smørrebrød' (open sandwich) for lunch.

What is a nice restaurant is subjectivity but here are some suggestions.

I have no experience with gluten-free but assume that restaurants generally has gluten free options. 

link to restaurant and find location at Google Maps.

Restaurant Møntergade, Møntergade 19, 

Aamanns 1921, Niels Hemmingsens Gade 19-21, 

Restaurant Schønnemann, Hauser Plads. 16,   

Atelier September,  Kronprinsessegade 62

Restaurant Palægade, Palægade 8 

Edited by hallasm

Thanks for response. We have previously visited the main sites of wonderful Copenhagen, so we may just ride into town and choose a lunch restaurant. I will definitely be looking up your restaurant suggestions.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

We were recently in Copenhagen for a few days, I’m gf and df. We liked Restaurant Tight, nice place, friendly and can adapt most of the menu. Popular in the evening so best to book. The other restaurant we liked was Osteria Alfredo, we weren’t the only gf people there and the pizza was excellent. I made the mistake of having my pizza with the df cheese, this didn’t work out well, but someone at the next table had hers without cheese and said it was very good. Again I think you need to book. Other choices are on Find me gluten free app, which was very helpful on our Baltic cruise generally. 

• Thanks 1