Regal Balcony no life boats

bluey258

Evening

It has been years since we cruise Princess. I have done a few searches but cant seem to find what I'm looking for.

Can someone please help me with what cabins are not by the life boats. I know some to the front and aft look down on the deck, but I can't seem to figure out which ones. Hope this made sense.

Thanks

Jo Ann

8 minutes ago, bluey258 said:

Evening

It has been years since we cruise Princess. I have done a few searches but cant seem to find what I'm looking for.

Can someone please help me with what cabins are not by the life boats. I know some to the front and aft look down on the deck, but I can't seem to figure out which ones. Hope this made sense.

Thanks

Jo Ann

Are you trying to stay on deck 8, Emerald deck?

Here’s a great link to look at pictures of the cabins, so you can any obstructions, such as lifeboats.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/deckbydeck.php?ship=Regal-Princess&deck=8

Move down on that link and you’ll see cabin pics…midship on some of those extended angled balconies you won’t look out at a lifeboat, but below is a promenade, but no big deal.

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 1

If you are looking for an Obsructed Balcony category that is not obstructed, look at those on the mid-ship bump-out.  Some have larger/deeper balconies as well.

If the system will not show you Deluxe balconies, because you are sailing as a couple, with fewer than three guests, you can try to see if somehow your Princess rep or your TA can get you one.

Another thing to try is to book for three guests, and then cancel the so-called third person.

Assuming you are speaking about deck 8 cabins. If you look at the web site below you can see a side view photo of the Regal Princess. It shows the location of the life boats. The deck plans of deck 8 will also show the outline of life boats which are located between decks 7 and 8. The obstruction is mainly when looking down.

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ships/gp-regal-princess/

• Like 1