Cabo San Lucas -- Restaurants at Marina Near Cruise Port .... Walkable?

ajtraveler66

We are looking for restaurant & bar recommendations for the marina area (the marina relatively near the cruise port).  I've seen "Solomon's Landing" recommended, and it looks good.  Are there any others?

We prefer to walk if it's not ridiculously far away and if the weather is permitting.  How long of a walk is it?

Thanks.

Is there souvenir shopping in the marina area .... or close by?

2 hours ago, ajtraveler66 said:

We are looking for restaurant & bar recommendations for the marina area (the marina relatively near the cruise port).  I've seen "Solomon's Landing" recommended, and it looks good.  Are there any others?

We prefer to walk if it's not ridiculously far away and if the weather is permitting.  How long of a walk is it?

Thanks.

Yes....there's a large indoor shopping area near where the tender drops off at the marina.

As far as restaurants...easy to check out the several there...menu's are posted out front or ask to see one. Just opt for what looks good to you.

On 8/12/2023 at 2:38 PM, ajtraveler66 said:

Thanks.

Solomon's is usually my go to. My friend has a condo right behind that center and she highly recommends Sancho's, local hang out there, and the Tiki Bar, next door. I'll be checking these out when I'm there in October.

• Like 2

I like John’s Place, just outside the Marina area. It’s adjacent to an Oxxo on the main drag.  The name might suggest otherwise, but it’s decent Mexican food and strong drinks at reasonable prices. It’s an indoor outdoor kinda cantina vibe, nothing fancy but I recommend the guac and the queso fundido which is served in a screaming hot molcajete which keeps it good through a whole meal.   

I would walk right by Senior Frogs if I were you. There are plenty of restaurants up and down the marina. Plenty of choices to make sometimes too many. It depends on your tastes and what you are craving for. We found a little place way behind the Marina and had tacos and $1 beers. I cant remember the name of it, but the point is anything you can imagine you will find. I have stopped at Cabo Wabo years ago and it was ok.

• Like 1