Haven Restaurant Question

AprilH97

Planning trip on getaway haven suite with my grandparents, as they would actually prefer chinese food from Shanghai noodle bar and I read the reviews there are long wait for it during dinner time.

I know that you can order anything from main dining room ahead for the Haven restaurant. 

Is it possible to pre-order with Haven restaurant for the Shanghai Noodle bar on getaway?

3 hours ago, AprilH97 said:

Planning trip on getaway haven suite with my grandparents, as they would actually prefer chinese food from Shanghai noodle bar and I read the reviews there are long wait for it during dinner time.

I know that you can order anything from main dining room ahead for the Haven restaurant. 

Is it possible to pre-order with Haven restaurant for the Shanghai Noodle bar on getaway?

You can have your butler serve you anything in your room. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AprilH97 said:

Just off the Getaway last week.  To get a seat at the Noodle bar we had to wait in a line starting at 4:30pm and we (2) got the last 2 seats in the first round of seating.  After that, they handed out pagers until they ran out of pagers.  We were sitting in the two seats next to the host's desk.  One family in line got to the front and was told a 90 minute wait.  They asked "even if we are in the Haven" and then host handed them a menu and told them to go back upstairs and have their butler serve them the meal in their suite.  That's what they did!

• Like 3

Currently in the Haven now and our butler said they are starting to limit the amount of “outside” food being served in the haven.  She said it was getting too much with people making too many special request, so best order room service and the butler can get what ever you want. Not saying they won’t do it, but as with any special request they don’t have to. 

Thank you for all the response, instead have the food in the room, is it possible have them served in the haven restaurant or not an option?

Because I don't want to make my grandparents feel they limited my options to enjoy other foods, and they know I like all kind foods.

1 minute ago, AprilH97 said:

Thank you for all the response, instead have the food in the room, is it possible have them served in the haven restaurant or not an option?

Because I don't want to make my grandparents feel they limited my options to enjoy other foods, and they know I like all kind foods.

As with all the haven unwritten benefits, ask but don’t expect that it has to be accommodated.  As I mentioned, we asked and the butler said at least on the Joy, it was starting to be limited.  

3 hours ago, Trivan said:

As with all the haven unwritten benefits, ask but don’t expect that it has to be accommodated.  As I mentioned, we asked and the butler said at least on the Joy, it was starting to be limited.  

On the Bliss in May 2022 my kids were denied MDR food in the Haven restaurant, so they ate at both restaurants that night.