Recommendations for long term parking close to LAX

NMTraveller

I use the new LAX offsite parking garage, it's pretty nice and you can usually google a coupon code to make it cheaper. It still comes out to about $20 a day or more but it's LAX, what can you do. You can also go to cheaparking.org and put in your dates, they will give you prices for all off airport lots. Some of them are REALLY sketchy!

Edited by neverlaysup
  • Like 1

For those who have used the LAX long term garage that replaced Lot C, how do they handle the abundance of EV charger spots?  I would not want to arrive to find that I've paid in advance for a spot and all the spots are taken while there are hundreds of empty EV spots I'm not "allowed" to park in?

Edited by stan01

2 minutes ago, stan01 said:

For those who have used the LAX long term garage that replaced Lot C, how do they handle the abundance of EV charger spots?  I would not want to arrive to find that I've paid in advance for a spot and all the spots are taken while there are hundreds of empty EV spots I'm not "allowed" to park in?

We just used them a few weeks ago and we found plenty of empty spots available. We were on the second deck right next to the elevator. 2 minute walk to bus pickup spot.

We often just park at the Hilton on Century Blvd.  Their shuttle is easy to use from front of hotel.  Pick up from terminal can take up to about 30 minutes- a bit annoying, but occasionally if you time it right, the wait could be just 5-10 minutes.

23 minutes ago, Jetswdo said:

We often just park at the Hilton on Century Blvd.  Their shuttle is easy to use from front of hotel.  Pick up from terminal can take up to about 30 minutes- a bit annoying, but occasionally if you time it right, the wait could be just 5-10 minutes.

That was my old go to as well but the bus service is horrible and the prices started to skyrocket. The new LAX general parking has buses every 10 minutes like clockwork.

I found the bus service just fine leaving the Hilton. Pick up wasn't the greatest, but do able.  As far as pricing, I found one of the parking near LAX sites- cheap parking? or one of the others to be about the same price--- but I will certainly look into LAX parking if it really is that convenient.

if you are stying at a hotel , ask about a park and fly package ( I thinks that's what they call it).  I once stayed 1 night, and was able to leave my car for 14 days ( extra charges of course).  The Hotel had a bus that would drop off/pick uo at the airport.

That was it-- I used cheapairport parking.com when I didn't need to spend the night at the hotel--- flight was in the afternoon-- so it was just easier for me to drive to hotel in the am, with plenty of time to catch the flight.   But whenever I had a morning flight, I did stay, park and fly package-- Had a nice room  for the night.  I did use the Marriott a couple of times as well.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2023 at 9:27 AM, scottca075 said:

I use the website CheapAirportParking.com and then use the LAX Marriott. They have good shuttle service

I use them also and they usually work out well.  Last time I had booked a park and stay at the LAX Hilton and then canceled when I found I could get it cheaper buying separately on Cheapairportparking and Hilton hotel.  I still parked at the Hilton just used the 3rd party vendor.  

• Like 1