How to book the $800 credit for excursions

zteamtwo

We had a $1k credit for 14 days. When I went to book, it was divided equally with each having $500. Since we were going together, and since we don’t generally do ship excursions, we spent the credit on two excursions. We are fine with that. We don’t feel like there was any deceit in this, but maybe since we usually wouldn’t have booked them anyway, we felt them to be a bonus….hopefully we will feel the same way afterwards. 

• Like 2

Just booked our excursions. The site was not adjusting pricing once 5 excursions were selected. As said in a prior post, we called O directly and had the excursions booked in 5 minutes. All 5 booked received the 25% discount and we still have a small credit balance left from the $800 SM excursion credit to be used.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/1/2023 at 11:32 AM, DavisFLSt8 said:

Just booked our excursions. The site was not adjusting pricing once 5 excursions were selected. As said in a prior post, we called O directly and had the excursions booked in 5 minutes. All 5 booked received the 25% discount and we still have a small credit balance left from the $800 SM excursion credit to be used.

Make sure you actually click on the circle under the Simply More column for it to apply the 25% credit.  It'll show the correct amount in the column but it won't deduct it from the total until you click it.  If you look at my cart, the radio button under simply more hasn't been selected and my total due is $1900. But in the second graphic, once I've clicked the radio button in the Simply More Column, the total due is dropped to $975.

image.thumb.png.4a1edd759318762e0e8d3d9ab68a4f05.png

image.thumb.png.367638ee8a51c74615c59f6c51cf9144.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/1/2023 at 9:32 PM, DavisFLSt8 said:

what happens if you are unable  to go on excusions, is this credit then lossed.Seems unfair if this is the case.

Would much prefer OBC.

10 minutes ago, roger b said:

what happens if you are unable  to go on excusions, is this credit then lossed.Seems unfair if this is the case.

Would much prefer OBC.

I think we all agree this is not the best scenario but, as has been mentioned previously almost all premium and luxury lines now do this so unfortunately it is the reality.  Let O know your concerns so maybe they will adjust their policy in the future.