Saint Greg's Alaska Jewel - Live - August 28, 2023

Saint Greg

8 minutes ago, HxFx said:

So funny you say that. We just realized a few days ago how much in-laws are paying for insurance (we are currently visiting them in the house we will move into) and it's 6 times what we pay in Virginia. Yikes!!

and it is ONLY going to GO UP UP UP!

• Like 6

9 hours ago, MississippiMom said:

It's like you are reading my mind.

My husband has requested that our next cruise be to Alaska.  I'm sure it will be beautiful, so I'm not complaining (although I will miss the beaches).  However, the thought of staring at glaciers for hours and hours doesn't sound like much fun to me.  We have never been to Niagara Falls, but we did go to Mount Rushmore and I still don't understand how that became a busy tourist attraction.

I was not impressed with Mount Rushmore AT ALL, but I was enthralled with Alaska. Jaw dropping beautiful 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I’m pretty sure that’s the band that was incorporated into last nights show. I was by the bass and that’s the bass.

So seems like the same thing carnival is doing incorporating a house band into some of their playlist shows.

IMG_2762.jpeg

• Like 14

Ok. Can some NCl People clarify this cruise next thing? I thought it was pay $250 now and it counts as 500 your next cruise. This looks like pay 250 and you get 100 OBC. And if you pay 500 you are basically committed to two cruises because you can only use 250 per cruise unless it’s haven which I will never book. But you get 250’OBC each cruise. Is that what the deal is?

Seems like less of a deal than I thought. $100 isn’t enough for me to commit to them. And for $250 I’d have to commit to them twice.

IMG_2772.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3