Loft 19 Cabana availability- any way to check?

blueskadoo

Hi all. Contemplating taking mom on a cruise in a few month, but a health condition makes her sensitive to heat and she has limited mobility. However she loves being outdoors.  My solution was to rent a cabana for the week in loft 19 so that she would always have somewhere to go outside when she wanted and not have to walk too far to find it. (Yes, it’s expensive but I’m at the point the money is nowhere near as important as spending quality time with her.) Before I go too much further with my big idea, I wanted to make sure that’s actually an option. Is there a way to check availability? I didn’t see any excel suites for sale but I don’t know that it means anything. Thanks everyone. 

3 hours ago, blueskadoo said:

Hi all. Contemplating taking mom on a cruise in a few month, but a health condition makes her sensitive to heat and she has limited mobility. However she loves being outdoors.  My solution was to rent a cabana for the week in loft 19 so that she would always have somewhere to go outside when she wanted and not have to walk too far to find it. (Yes, it’s expensive but I’m at the point the money is nowhere near as important as spending quality time with her.) Before I go too much further with my big idea, I wanted to make sure that’s actually an option. Is there a way to check availability? I didn’t see any excel suites for sale but I don’t know that it means anything. Thanks everyone. 

I think I saw it somewhere maybe under Excursions?  

Excel Suites cabins have the 1st option to purchase the cabanas. If there are any cabanas still available about 1 month prior to sailing they will open them up to non Excel cabins. Usually a banner offering the Loft 19 cabanas will appear half way down the page once you go to the website and open the manage my cruise tab

They also say you can purchase them by the day once on board, but I have never been on a cruise that showed any daily availability.

On our March Celebration cruise, the cabanas showed as sold out on the website and were full the first few days.  Toward the end of the cruise, they were offering a daily rate on at least one cabana.  We booked for the week pre-cruise and loved it.