Another website glitch…

MeganGC1983

On 8/31/2023 at 12:37 PM, BlerkOne said:

One of them. Maybe more.

A second one showed up. Probably a couple more to go, but then I'm not sure which cards I used. I'll reconcile them next month and see if anything is missing.

It isn't like all that jumped on the offer didn't cause Carnival extra work and headache. Everyone should expect to share in the pain. We knew it was a bogus offer.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

If you're waiting for a gift card refund of this purchase, FYI I emailed Carnival about mine. Two days later the e-cards showed up in the middle of the night. I'm sure I would have been waiting forever to get it otherwise. So IF you're still waiting on a refund - particularly if you used gift cards, send an email. Worked for me on short order. 

Happy Saturday. 

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, sodacan21 said:

Hey...who doesn't like a good deal! Too bad I am seeing this post too late. However for those that want to cruise in the  here are some good travel hacks and cruise deals that others can take advantage of if they have missed this deal too! Enjoy!

Won’t be long before this disappears.  Registered within the last 24 hours and all 3 posts advertise another website?

3…2…1…