Website Price

shopgirl151

Looking at booking the 14 day Alaskan cruise from Vancouver return next August/September.  

I am not seeing any difference in price when I log in as opposed to not logging in.  As a member, are we supposed to get a reduced price?  Just to add, I am Platinum.  

Thanks

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, shopgirl151 said:

Looking at booking the 14 day Alaskan cruise from Vancouver return next August/September.  

I am not seeing any difference in price when I log in as opposed to not logging in.  As a member, are we supposed to get a reduced price?  Just to add, I am Platinum.  

Thanks

I don’t always see a reduction. Sometimes there’s a $100 off.

It really varies.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shopgirl151 said:

Thanks

You can try a 3rd party (i.e. agency) booking website that will show you all eligible fares based on your name, birthdate, CC Member Number.  Princess.com only shows you one price category and it should be the best one for you, but not always the case.  We cannot name or promote travel agencies on here, but I am sure you can think of some providers that sell cruises and could have online booking.  Examples are the company with a lot of little boxes, a national airline, some US online travel agencies.

• Like 1