Adventurer of the Seas - Suite Class Perks

Hi, 

I am seeing conflicting information on what perks I would get if I upgraded to a suite on Adventurer of the seas, some of the perks seem different to other bigger ships.

Firstly, am I correct in saying that the coastal kitchen perk hasn't really got a replacement (due to no coastal kitchen on board). From what I am seeing, you can have breakfast in a speciality restaurant for free, which I assume will be a bit better than in main dining room, but for lunch time you dont get anything apart from you can take your food from buffet into the speciality restaurant... so basically just use there seating. And absolutely no benefit for dinner time?

Are alcoholic drinks free in the suites lounge?

Also, is there free VOOM internet with a suite on Adventurer of the seas?

These seem to be the main things I am unsure about.

Thanks for any help

We were on the Adventure last September and stayed in a Grand Suite.  No free Vroom, no Country Kitchen.  Suites lounge with free cocktails, Concierge and snacks most of the day.  Breakfast in Chops with express boarding, disembarkation, reservations at shows.  We had a great time and will be on AOS again in a GS this next April.

Bill

Yes, you will get breakfast in one of the specialty restaurants (usually Chops but sometimes can be the Italian restaurant).

Nothing exclusive for lunch or dinner.  The ability to take your WJ lunch into a [closed] specialty restaurant has largely gone away, as far as I know.  Most of the specialty restaurants are open now on sea days.  Maybe you can still take your WJ food into them on port days but I haven't seen anyone do that in a long time.  I wouldn't count on having that one.

Yes, the drinks (alcohol and non-alcohol) are complimentary in the Suites/Concierge lounge during happy hour.

No free internet on Adventure.

We'll be on Adventure several times in the upcoming months. I don't see any real benefit for the Suite perks on Adventure, so am not interested, unless I happen to win a Royal UP bid for a lot less $$. However, I would love to have the suite experience on an Oasis class ship!