Majestic casual dining options

D1324tt

Well I'm embarrassed. On the Majestic next September in a PH suite with plus package upgrade. I mistakenly read the two free casual dining perks as two specialty dining perks. Now I know we get a free SD on embarkation day, that'll be nice. Been awhile since cruising. Familiar with specialty dining but never thought there would a charge for casual dining.

My question, what are the casual dining options on the Majestic that charge a fee?

Thank you

17 minutes ago, D1324tt said:

Well I'm embarrassed. On the Majestic next September in a PH suite with plus package upgrade. I mistakenly read the two free casual dining perks as two specialty dining perks. Now I know we get a free SD on embarkation day, that'll be nice. Been awhile since cruising. Familiar with specialty dining but never thought there would a charge for casual dining.

My question, what are the casual dining options on the Majestic that charge a fee?

Thank you

Here’s a great resource for casual dining, made by @dides.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, D1324tt said:

Thank you

Expect for the pizzeria all of the casual dining venues have always had a charge except for Vines which most ships took the apps out awhile ago

Edited by memoak