Ostrich Farm?

5lilfish

Back in 2005, we took a cruise that stopped at Curacao.  We took a tour that stopped at an ostrich farm.  We are going back to Curacao in March.  I thought I had heard that the farm was closed.  Then I found it on Google.  None of the ship tours have this as a stop.  I was wondering if it truly was still open?  If so, is it possible to go there on our own and then maybe continue on to a beach after?  We are cruising with our youngest 2 kids (16 yr old twins).  They weren't even born yet the last time we went to Curacao.  They aren't huge beach kids so I thought this might be a fun stop.  Any other recommendations for what we could do on our own?  also looking for ideas for Aruba (never been there before).

Thanks,

Jessica

On 9/3/2023 at 11:59 PM, 5lilfish said:

Back in 2005, we took a cruise that stopped at Curacao.  We took a tour that stopped at an ostrich farm.  We are going back to Curacao in March.  I thought I had heard that the farm was closed.  Then I found it on Google.  None of the ship tours have this as a stop.  I was wondering if it truly was still open?  If so, is it possible to go there on our own and then maybe continue on to a beach after?  We are cruising with our youngest 2 kids (16 yr old twins).  They weren't even born yet the last time we went to Curacao.  They aren't huge beach kids so I thought this might be a fun stop.  Any other recommendations for what we could do on our own?  also looking for ideas for Aruba (never been there before).

Thanks,

Jessica

I live on Curaçao..yes the Ostrich Farm is open. 

• 7 months later...