Getaway/Thanksgiving?

tokidoki

Hi! this may be a loaded question, but I want to use my cruise first exp. 11/30/23.  The Getaway has a 7 day cruise over the holiday, and while I don't care that its Thanksgiving, just wondering if it will be as packed as the summer cruises?  Just got off Oasis and I knew it would sell out, but I didnt expect covid to follow me home. lol.  Just looking for some past experiences.  She sails to Bermuda from NYC,  thx!

4 minutes ago, tokidoki said:

Hi! this may be a loaded question, but I want to use my cruise first exp. 11/30/23.  The Getaway has a 7 day cruise over the holiday, and while I don't care that its Thanksgiving, just wondering if it will be as packed as the summer cruises?  Just got off Oasis and I knew it would sell out, but I didnt expect covid to follow me home. lol.  Just looking for some past experiences.  She sails to Bermuda from NYC,  thx!

YES, Holiday cruises are always packed.  There should be lots of multi-generaltional families.

There will be lots of football (blank screen during the commericals), lots of noise of course.  Traditional dinner in the MDR's-- probably more food than you want.

I love Thanksgiving and Christmas cruises but a lot of people to not.

31 minutes ago, www3traveler said:

YES, Holiday cruises are always packed.  There should be lots of multi-generaltional families.

There will be lots of football (blank screen during the commericals), lots of noise of course.  Traditional dinner in the MDR's-- probably more food than you want.

I love Thanksgiving and Christmas cruises but a lot of people to not.

Thx!