Apex MC Sky Suite 7194

NJtraveler

Just booked this for Jan 27. This balcony has the forward facing side window. I read that these cabins could be claustrophic due to the MC rail.

I have the option to change to the middle sky suite but I thought the side window would be nice. Anyone stay in one of these? This is my first suite and

got a decent rate, not a fan of the IV cabins which are a lot less expensive. Thank you, Bob S

1 minute ago, NJtraveler said:

Just booked this for Jan 27. This balcony has the forward facing side window. I read that these cabins could be claustrophic due to the MC rail.

I have the option to change to the middle sky suite but I thought the side window would be nice. Anyone stay in one of these? This is my first suite and

got a decent rate, not a fan of the IV cabins which are a lot less expensive. Thank you, Bob S

We have stayed in them a few times and loved it. Would do it again!

We stayed in the Forward one on Deck 10.  Have it booked for 4 more cruises ( if we don’t cancel them). 
Balcony is not claustrophobic in the least.

Here is the wall with the window.  

There was plenty of room to separate the 2 loungers.

IMG_4460.thumb.jpeg.9f93b2867787bbbf92340250ccda5abd.jpegIMG_4463.thumb.jpeg.c0c133fdb04fd1ec80ea5aeff32c0064.jpeg

6 hours ago, NJtraveler said:

The end suites are way better than the middle ones because of the extra window. Don't switch cabins.